Klik di sini untuk melamar.
To monitor achievement of budgeted production of Gold and Silver Bar, Selenium Granules, Tellurium, PGM (Platinum & Palladium Group Metal) from de-copperised anode slime supplied by the electro refinery, within stipulated purity range, budgeted cost and time frame through a multi-stage recovery process, packaging the finished products in standardized packages
To ensure proper metal accounting to minimize losses through efficient operation of the Precious Metal Recovery plant
To review the implementation of all Standard Operating Processes and compliance with relevant statutory, safety, health, environment norms.
To motivate team performance through continuous training
Incumbent Specifications (Preferred)
• Graduate Engineer in Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Process Engineering
• 10+ years of extensive works experience in supervisory or managerial roles, including overseeing multiple teams or departments. 7+ years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role & capacity in the relevant department of the industry.
• Domain knowledge of precious metal refining processes
• Understanding of maintenance practices
• Understanding of quality systems and process control tools
• Planning and organization skills
• Analytical decision making
• Team work and collaboration
• Interpersonal effectiveness and Conflict management
• Customer orientation
• Time management
Pertanyaan dari perusahaan
Lamaran kamu akan mencakup pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut:
How would you rate your English language skills?
Laporkan iklan lowongan ini
Jangan berikan detail bank atau kartu kredit kamu saat mengirimkan lamaran kerja.