Klik di sini untuk melamar.
To eensure smooth operations of the PMR Laboratory at Amman Mineral Industri in Sumbawa Island in Indonesia.
To eensure compliance with all quality specifications of incoming anode slime from the electro refinery, in process materials and finished precious metals (gold bar, silver bar, selenium) and by-products Tellurium and Platinum & Palladium Group Metal (PGM) through sampling and testing for quality control, quality assurance and metal accounting.
To motivate performance and continuous training of the PMR laboratory team.
Incumbent Specifications (Preferred)
• Graduate in Chemistry, Metallurgical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years in laboratory of PMR or other process plants with at least 3-5 years of experience in leading teams
• Understanding of laboratory management system & LIMS
• Understanding of copper smelting operations and precious metal refinery
• Understanding of quality systems
• Proficiency in analytical tools and techniques and ability to develop new analytical method
• Detailed understanding of statutes related to quality as well as health-safety and Environment
• Lab instrument knowledge / commissioning- ICP, AAS, XRF, S-OES, Fire Assay, Auto-Titration.
• Method development, instrument calibration, calibration standard preparation
• Planning and organization skills
• Analytical decision making
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Interpersonal effectiveness and Conflict management
• Customer orientation
• Time management
Pertanyaan dari perusahaan
Lamaran kamu akan mencakup pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut:
How would you rate your English language skills?
Laporkan iklan lowongan ini
Jangan berikan detail bank atau kartu kredit kamu saat mengirimkan lamaran kerja.