PRE-SCHOOL TEACHING ASSISTANT
• Assist the lead teacher in planning and implementing age-appropriate lesson plans and activities.
Provide individualized support to children with diverse learning needs.
• Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes social and emotional development.
• Assist with classroom management, including maintaining discipline and ensuring a safe environment.
• Collaborate with the teaching team to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
• Fresh graduates of education major are welcome; a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field is preferred.
• Prior experience working with preschool-aged children in a formal or informal educational setting.
• The ability to adapt with new environments and high flexibility in dealing with the mobility and character of students, as well as some of our experimental learning programs.
• Patience, compassion, and the ability to create a nurturing and supportive learning environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must.
• Domicile in Lombok is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Preschool Teaching Assistant Application"