Klik di sini untuk melamar.
• To conduct accurate and timely testing and analysis of input, output and in-process material at the PMR Laboratory at Amman Mineral Industri in Sumbawa Island in Indonesia for quality control, quality assurance and metal accounting with respect to production of gold bar, silver bar, selenium) and by-products Tellurium and Platinum & Palladium Group Metal (PGM).
• To achieve norms of productivity and learn continuously towards improvement of technical competencies and multiskilling.
Incumbent Specifications (Preferred)
• Graduate in Chemistry, Diploma Engineer/ Trade certificate in Chemical/ Metallurgical engineering
• Experience in laboratory of PMR 1-7 years
• Understanding of laboratory management system
• Understanding of copper smelting operations and precious metal refinery
• Understanding of quality systems, analytical tools and techniques
• Lab instrument knowledge- ICP, AAS, XRF, S-OES, Fire Assay, Titration.
• Method development, instrument calibration, calibration standard preparation
• Planning and organization skills
• Analytical decision making
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Interpersonal effectiveness and Conflict management
• Customer orientation
• Time management
Pertanyaan dari perusahaan
Lamaran kamu akan mencakup pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut:
How would you rate your English language skills?
Laporkan iklan lowongan ini
Jangan berikan detail bank atau kartu kredit kamu saat mengirimkan lamaran kerja.