Klik di sini untuk melamar.
As Estimating Manager you will be responsible to Business Groups, Regions, or major projects – for the oversight of major projects estimating processes overseeing standardized procedures, methods, and processes for deliverables such as capital cost estimates, change management estimates and cost monitoring tools in accordance with Amman Mineral procedures over the full project lifecycle.
What we need?
- 10 years + experience in the heavy construction/resource processing industry in capital cost estimating.
- Tertiary degree, preferably in one of the following disciplines - Engineering, Construction, Building, or Project Management, or equivalent experience
- Having experience in managing estimating of major resource projects.
- Having knowledge of Resource/process plant/mining infrastructure/ construction industry estimating
- Familiar of relevant estimating software & tools (specific in construction industry estimating software)
Attractive Salary and Benefit
Private Medical Insurance
Career Growth and Good Working Environment
On Site - Sumbawa, NTB
1 - Year Contract
Pertanyaan dari perusahaan
Lamaran kamu akan mencakup pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut:
How many years' experience do you have as an Estimating Manager?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Which of the following languages are you fluent in?
How would you rate your English language skills?
Laporkan iklan lowongan ini
Jangan berikan detail bank atau kartu kredit kamu saat mengirimkan lamaran kerja.