Are you an extrovert, cheerful, and enjoy making connections with people? Be Ensiklomusika’s Customer Service Representative only if you are:
- Able to communicate actively and fluently in English
- Confident, have a serving mindset, naturally enjoy being around people and meticulous.
- The ability to communicate actively and fluently in English is a must
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Secretarial, English Linguistics/Language, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- Posses 1 - 3 years of experience as a customer service
- Enthusiastic, well-organized, target oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent communication skill
- People person and customer satisfaction minded
- Able to work as a team and good interpersonal skill
- Able to operate Microsoft Office, google drive, and it's environment.
- Communicate with students' parents regarding packages available, class reminders, payment reminders, and class rescheduling.
- Schedule classes and manage teacher's calendar
- Communicate with the finance department regarding the payment status of each student, and ensure that all classes occur only when the payment has been received.
- Create and manage folders of each student to record students’ key documents and chronological learning progress.
- Create monthly retention report.
🌟 WE ARE HIRING
JOIN OUR TEAM
Position: Customer Service Representative 02
Possess 1 - 3 years of experience as a customer service.
Communicate actively and fluently in English.
People person and customer satisfaction-minded.
Send your resume with subject: Customer Service Representative