Area General Manager
Kuta Mandalika (Lombok)
Unreal is a next generation hospitality management company with 3 brands:
- Dream CoWork Hotels (for Digital Nomads and Remote Professionals)
- LoTide Surf Camps (for Surfers and Kitesurfers)
- Indonesia Backpacker Hostels (for backpackers)
With each brand’s first property opening up shortly in Kuta Lombok and several other locations in the pipeline, we are looking for a dedicated Area General Manager (Area GM) to oversee our operations in the dynamic and rapidly growing tourist town of Kuta Mandalika, Lombok.
The Area GM is responsible for all aspects of operations at our properties, day-to-day staff management, finance and guest satisfaction. You should be an ambassador for our brands, be a part of our community, provide leadership, strategic planning to all departments and ensure operational excellence and maximize our operational profits.
You will be responsible for managing the properties departmental management team and overall property targets to deliver an excellent guest experience.
● Oversees the operations of all hotel, hostel, surf camp properties in the Kuta Mandalika Area.
● Manage on-going profitability of each property, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
● Coordinate with respective Property General Managers (Property GMs) to ensure that monthly financial forecasts for each department are on target.
● Analyzing P&L statements and reacting with impactful strategies based on findings.
● Prepare and monitor daily and monthly reports.
● Responsible for the preparation and presentation of the annual Operating Budget.
● Assisting in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
● Act as a final decision maker in hiring key and line staffs.
● Create and ensure full compliance to SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
● Conduct and respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
● Responsible for legalization, health & safety, fire regulations and that all legal requirements are met.
● Handling guest complaints, and overseeing the service recovery procedures.
● Ensuring reviews will be answered accordingly and ratings on OTA’s stays on target .
● A bachelor or masters degree in hotel management is preferred, or candidates who have the required experience in opening, managing and operating a hotel with a clear track record.
● 4 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant international experience preferred.
● 1-4 years of previous experience as a Hotel General Manager required.
● Detailed understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, etc).
● Excellent IT Skills (Google Suite, Channel Manager, POS etc).
● Understanding of digital nomad, boardrider, and backpacker markets are a big plus.
How to apply
Please send your CV and short 100 word motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the position please email to above mentioned email address.